Hi Everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.


Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, samples, and any other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Softlips "PURE LUCK" Sweeps *EZPIRED*

Must like Softlips on Facebook and allow Wildfire app!
Ten Random Entrants Will Receive
Five Softlips Pure Organic Lip Conditioners,
Three Softlips Pure Natural Tinted Lip Balms
And One Envirosax Bag. 
Ends March 18,2011


http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/103429

No comments:

Post a Comment