Hi Everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.


Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, samples, and any other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BIC Flex4 Get Real Get BIC Sweepstakes on Facebook

Must like Bic Razors on Facebook, Click the Promotions tab on the left, then click enter to win and submit your info, then click I agree, that is all!
Grand Prize 1: A Custom BIC Flex4 Motorcycle built by Orange County Choppers and Roundtrip coach air travel for winner and guest to Sturgis, SD where you may receive keys to the Motorcycle from Orange County Choppers
Paul Teutel Sr
. ARV: $43,500.
First Prize 4 : a Weber 2010 Genesis S-310 3-Burner Gas Grill (ARV $749).
Second Prize 10 : a Craftsman Professional 15 pc. Tool Set with Tool Bag
Third Prize 50 : a BIC Flex4 razor branded dartboard (ARV $75).
Fourth Prize 100 : 4 packages of BIC Flex4 razors (ARV $27.96).
 Ends June 30, 2011. U.S. Only


https://www.facebook.com/bicrazors?sk=app_118967938177944

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following back. ;) I look forward to hearing about all the deals.

    Have a great day!
    Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I'm SO gladly to following back!
    You have wonderful deals.

    ReplyDelete