Hi Everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.


Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, samples, and any other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Don't forget about the Herbal Essence Instant Win Sweeps

Grand Prize (1): A $500 Visa gift card.
First Prize (20): A $25 Target gift card.
Second Prize (10): A $25 lululemon gift card.
Third Prize (20): A $25 Gap gift card.
Fourth Prize (10): A $25 1-800-Flowers gift card.
Fifth Prize (10): A $25 Gaian gift card.
Sixth Prize (20): A $25 Macy's gift card.
Seventh Prize (48): A $15 Panera gift card.
Eighth Prize (74): A $10 Starbucks gift card.
Ninth Prize (80): An Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner Set

Ends June 30,2011, Daily Entries.

http://herbal.promo.eprize.com/lockin/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Flip Flop Reviews! Great blog, I'm following back :o)

    -Danielle
    www.flipflopreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I am returning the love. Your little girl is so cute.

    Nicole Weaver
    Trilingual Children's Author
    http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for following me, and I'm your new follower. I love samples/freebies so I will be stopping by more often!

    ReplyDelete