Hi Everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.


Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, samples, and any other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Favorite Free Survey Site that Actually Pays

  I love this Survey Site and it actually pays. It is called Opinion Place and you can choose to be paid by Paypal, Amazon Gift Codes, and AAdvantage Miles or you can choose to be entered into their Sweepstakes. If you qualify for and complete an Opinion Place survey you will typically receive $1.00 to $5.00 in Amazon.com gift cards, $1.50 to  $5.00 in PayPal credits, or 75 to 150 AAdvantage miles. Members are only allowed  to qualify for 1 survey  every 7 days. However, if you do not qualify for a survey, you may try again in 1 day. You will receive your rewards within 3 to 4 weeks but I always get mine usually within a week. I really enjoy this site, every little bit you earn can be used on anything you like and with tough times ahead every little bit helps.
 

1 comment:

  1. http://burnleech.blogspot.com/2012/03/best-leeching-site-for-rapidshare.html?showComment=1333743572932#c1633345785056317230

    ReplyDelete