Hi Everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.


Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, samples, and any other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sorry I have not Posted lately!

It is the new year and I have not yet posted but I wanted to let everyone know I am still here, I have been really busy lately. I started a new job, my daughter and I have both been sick a couple times this year already, plus I have to help my daughter with homework every night because she is now in Kindergarten, so I am trying to get back in the swing of things. I want to thank my wonderful followers and readers for staying with me and I am going to try to catch back up soon. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment