Hi Everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.


Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, samples, and any other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Join SuperPoints Today, Invite only!!



You can only sign up if you are invited by clicking on some ones sign up link which I have provided below. Very easy to sign up, you can earn points by Completing Surveys, Clicking the Super Lucky Button, Completing Offers, and Inviting Friends. Once you earn enough points you can cash them in for Amazon gift cards, Starbucks, Bestbuy, Walmart, and Home Depot Gift cards, you can even earn Paypal cash and so much more. Now I personally have not had much luck with this site because you also earn points for getting friends to sign up and complete tasks and I have not yet gotten lucky enough to have had anyone sign up with my link yet. I have heard of many others racking up quite a bit of points though.


https://www.superpoints.com/join/kFk864_euUxRCsojy7rIS1TUxWU

3 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I just now seen this, a year later go figure lol, but I appreciate the kind words!!

    ReplyDelete