Hi Everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.


Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, samples, and any other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Monetize your Twitter Account with Sponsered Tweets

Free for you because they pay you! The more social accounts you connect, the more money you can earn!
SponsoredTweets.com is an online marketplace that allows you to connect directly
with advertisers to engage in sponsored conversations through Twitter. Advertisers
compensate you with cash in exchange for a sponsored tweet. Think of it like eBay for tweets.
How it Works
1.Set Your Price
All you need to get started is to set your price, add a category and some keywords
then wait for offers to roll in from Advertisers.
2.Choose your offers
As offers come in you can accept or reject them.
3.Receive Payment
If you accept an offer, your account will be credited within 24 hours of your tweet.
You can cash out once your account reaches $100, unless you pay $1 per month, then you can cash out at $50.
 Every little bit, that you earn helps, especially when you live on a limited income, like me.




https://sponsoredtweets.com/r1Hfr

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete